February 5, 2013

New Look

I would like to offer a formal apology to anyone who viewed my blog over the last 1.5 years:
I'm sorry for having the ugliest blog on the web and for choosing the bloody tie-dye background that likely made some of you throw up in your mouth a little bit...

Whew. I can feel the weight has already been lifted.

I knew all along that my blog was ugly, but for whatever reason I just never took the time to make it pretty. So, I'm sorry guys. Hopefully the new look is a little easier on the gag reflex! There are still several things that I plan on updating, but I'm pretty happy with the mid-way result.

I wanted to also give a shout out to the awesome Etsy store where I snagged this super cute background. Corin over at District Nine Design sells the most delightful digital paper, frames, custom cards and birth announcements. This background came in a pack of 8 hand-drawn designs for a very reasonable $5.



And I don't know about you, but if I had a baby girl I'd put her face on this. 

Via

Anywho, I just love her stuff so I wanted to share. I hope you enjoy the new look!


3 comments:

  1. I've always wondered if I can leave a comment without an account of any type. This will be my test :)

    -Ruth

    ReplyDelete