January 30, 2013

Family Spotlight


I decided recently that I am going to start a "Family Spotlight" series on this here little blog. My husband, parents, and siblings have had a massive influence on the person I am today, so it seems necessary that I give them a good amount of public attention. There are 7 members in my immediate family, so be looking out for a feature each month starting in February. I hope you enjoy getting to peep into my past and learn about the people I love most! 


Until then, here are some fun pictures of my family from the past few years:




2006: A great action shot of Ruth running inside because I accidentally gave her a bloody nose.





2006: A nice visit to the Shatto Dairy Farm. 




2008: Happy Graduation to Katie!




2010: Glamour Shots.




2010: Just your average McQuerry Family Christmas.





2011: This was the only normal photo that we walked away with on Thanksgiving.


The Christmas card would've said "Have a freaking good Christmas."




2012:  Cheering for my dad while he pwns some noobs at the Corporate Challenge 1 mile run.




2012: Celebrating a special day with a pretty good-looking crew!

Via





No comments:

Post a Comment